Thursday, February 9, 2017

Real estate questions answered free from Gabriel Krikunetc

Faulty grant deed issued from 2015 default tax auction -assessor will not amend- affecting my rights

He'll simply issue a corrective title in the event the newest owner requests it- property acreage in san bern co. I'm next parcel -the lost bulk of property descrp that is legal and the clauses of it's drastically change my commercial operation. Ex, ingress & egress. New owner knows he has a title that is incomplete. He needs to impede my accessibility (which ive enjoyed for 24 yrs) I need to correct this historical chain of title deed to represent correct public information- Is not there a law about public info that assessor is breaking?.

A: The appropriate method of coping with this might be to file a lawsuit against your neighbor to allow you a right-of-access easement and to clarify the property borders. Additional information are essential to give a professional analysis of your problem. The best first step is an Initial Consultation with an Attorney. You can read more about me, my credentials, awards, honors, testimonials, and media appearances/ publications on my law practice site. I practice law in these areas of law in CA, NY, MA, and DC: Criminal Defense, Divorce & Child Custody & Contracts, Business , and Education Law. This reply doesn't represent legal advice; make warranties, guarantees, or any predictions; or create any Attorney-Client relationship.

What can I do to save my house?

I was divorced. While wed we had a 1st and 2nd mortgage. The 1st is with Bank of America as well as the 2nd is with bank of the west. Subsequent to the divorce I took his name off title and my name is the sole one on title. In order to save the house, I had to file chapter 13 to get rid of 2nd on the house. I made ch 13 pymts. My ex husband tried to get a station 13 but for some reason could not. The lending company sounds like they are threatening to foreclose on the home and is sending letters to collect on the 2nd. The interest keeps piling up on the 2nd. What can I do to save my home?.
A: Did you refinance the mortgage when the title was switched by you to your lone name? If your husband's name continues to be on the mortgage with the 2nd bank, if not, that may be the issue. They may be attempting to collect the loan from him and utilizing the house as collateral. Additional information are required to provide a professional analysis of your problem. The best first step is a First Consultation with an Attorney. You can read more about me, my qualifications, awards, honors, testimonials, and media appearances/ publications on my law practice site. I practice law in CA, NY, MA, and DC in the following areas of law: Criminal Defense, Divorce & Child Custody & Contracts, Business, and Education Law. This reply doesn't constitute legal advice; make warranties, guarantees, or any predictions; or create any Attorney-Client relationship.
Real estate lawyers - Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Best residential lawyer.

Mortgage Refinance

I was once the owner of the house that I’m living in right now before I transfer ownership( Deed) to a family member but the mortgage statement is still in my name which we’re sharing to pay off, my question to you is, do I need to go back to possession to refinance my mortgage. (the title was recorded in public record).
A: See my answer to your identical question here. More information are essential to give a professional analysis of your problem. The best first step is an Initial Consultation with an Attorney. You can also read more about me, my qualifications, awards, honours, testimonials, and media appearances/ publications on my law practice site. I practice law in the following areas of law in CA, NY, MA, and DC: Contracts & Company, Criminal Defense, Divorce & Child Custody, and Education Law. This response doesn't represent legal advice; make warranties, guarantees, or any predictions; or create any Attorney-Client relationship.

What kind of letter needs to be sent in order to notify someone of this?

My grandma was renting to own to my girlfriend and I at our current address. She explained this to not only my girlfriend and I, but my mom, my girlfriend's dad and my girlfriend's mother. We'd not have moved into this address had we understood that it wasn't "rent to own". What are our rights?.
A: From the little information in your statement, it sounds like your written lease deal (you have one, right?) doesn't comprise such a purchase option or purchase right. It may be that your only recourse is to sue your landlord for fraud in the inducement of the lease. But it will be tough to win this type of case. Take your documents and go see a real estate lawyer in your town. Many offer free initial consultations. All the best to you personally.
Real Estate Law Questions & Answers :: Justia Ask a Lawyer

Property owner has issued a civil notice to move in 60 days, then 3 day pay or quit for rent owed, but have reciepts.

My family and I have inhabited a 5th wheel trailor on a shared (w/ owner & 2 others) property for a little over 2 yrs. The owner originally requested us to go with 60 day and has made a decision to sale the property notice that was verbal. Afterward retracked said notice to be the ending of the current month (15 days) then again retracted to the 1st of the yr. 5 days after last notice was served a civil 60-day notice to finish tendency Nov 30. 1 week afterwards served a 3 day pay or leave for rent owed as well as breech of contract. I have reciepts with owners signature saying rent was paid. Additionally we do not have a rental agreement because of the fact the owner has stated we're guests not renters and cash paid is for utilisties that is shared. Since the initial notice we've been harrassed nearly daily about when we're moving, in addition to our guests, she has locked us out of shared bathroom leaving us with no use, and turned off our electricity for money owed (but turned back on) what can we do and are we screwed w/out rental agreement?.
A: She may be processing the eviction, and also you could have a foundation to sue. Additional information are required to supply a professional analysis of your dilemma. The best first step is a First Consultation with an Attorney. You can read more about me, my qualifications, awards, honours, testimonials, and media appearances/ publications on my law practice web site. I practice law in the following areas of law in CA, NY, MA, and DC: Criminal Defense, Divorce & Child Custody & Contracts, Business , and Education Law. This response doesn't represent legal advice; make any predictions, guarantees, or warranties; or create any Attorney-Client relationship.

CA laws on secondhand smoke from neighbors smoking outside their home entering our bedroom windows

Can I legally request my neighbor and his tenants to smoke away from our window especially past 10pm? We get secondhand smoke entering bedroom windows and our house all hours but terrible at 10pm or 2am! We live within a fam house in Laguna niguel orange county ca.
A: It's possible for you to sue for pain. Additional information are necessary to give a professional analysis of your dilemma. The best first step is an Initial Consultation with an Attorney. It's possible for you to read more about me, my qualifications, awards, honours, testimonials, and media appearances/ publications on my law practice site. I practice law in these areas of law in CA, NY, MA, and DC: Education Law & Contracts, Criminal Defense, Divorce & Child Custody, and Company. This solution doesn't constitute legal advice; make any predictions, guarantees, or warranties; or create any Attorney-Client relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment